Solar Application Transformers
Solar / Inverter Duty Transformers
- Rating Up to – 5 MVA
Voltage class Up to – HV Voltage – 11,22 & 33 or as per customer requirement.
- – LV Voltage – 0.30,0.38,0.420,0.433,0.750,1.05,6.6 or as per Customer requirement.
- Frequency – 50/60 Hz
- Vector Group – Dd0yll,Dyll,Dynll-ynll,Dy5y5y5,Dynll-ynllynllynll
- Voltage step-up from the inverter output to the MV feeding network.
- Galvanic isolation between the solar inverter and the feeding network.
- High mechanical strength LV winding comprises of two windings made of aluminum or copper both connected in wye (Y) with or without a neutral point.
- Natural or air forced cooling system.
- Robust and oil-tight mechanical construction with customized overall dimensions.
- High-quality surface protection.
- Protection & monitoring with devices that offer oil level indication, gas detection, and pressure and temperature control.
Tesla is mainly engaged in the following work areas
Manufacturing of power and Distribution Transformers up to 10 MVA and 66 kV class.
Exporting Power and Distribution Transformers and other electrical equipment including substation equipment.