Dry Type Transformers
- High impulse & dynamic short circuit strength.
- Good overload capacity.
- Low partial discharges & Lower losses.
- Non-hygroscopic & fire resistant.
- Well suited for damp and/or contaminated areas.
- High Performance towards dealing with seismic phenomena.
- Low cost of installation & maintenance.
- Drastically reduced maintenance and cleaner looks because of absence of any insulating liquid.
- A life-cycle analysis would reveal the cost-effectiveness of Dry type transformers in the long run though these require higher initial cost.
- Easy handling and access to active parts for inspection.
- The Dry type transformers are designed for required BIL values and are tested for dynamic short circuit.
- Rating Up to -3 MVA
- Voltage Class Up to – 33 KV
- Frequency – 50/60Hz
- Vector Group – Dyn11/YNd11/Dyn1
- Cooling – AN/ANAF
- Applicable Standard – IS,IEC,ANSI,BS,AS,SABS, etc.
- Winding Material – Copper/Aluminum
- Insulation Class – F/H/C